Titus 2 Tables
October 23, 2018
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: 1101 S. Main St., Burbank, CA 91506Category: Women
ALL LADIES WELCOME
Titus 2:3-5 (NASB)
3 Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, 4 so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored.
Are you interested in practical teaching on raising children, organizing your time, marital intimacy, budgeting, meal planning, etc? The MOMs Ministry is sponsoring these very practical "Titus 2 Table" talks for all ladies. You will be able to choose from two 45-minute sessions with informal dialogue and Q&A.
- 123 Jesus Loves Me: Sharing the Gospel with Children
- Let's Talk About the "S" Word: Marital Intimacy
- Instilling Responsibility and Work Ethic in your Children
- Managing God's Money / Organizing Your Time
- Personal Time with the Lord
- Marriage Question & Answer
- Loving Your Husband
Childcare is not available for this one. However, it will be provided for the next one on Saturday, January 26th from 9:30am until 11:30am. Questions? Send an email.