Exalting Christ by making disciples who know, love, and serve Him.
We are a Bible-Centered Church
2 Timothy 3:14-4:2 | John 17:17 | Colossians 3:16 | Hebrews 4:12-13
We are a Christ-Exalting Church
Acts 2:36 | Philippians 2:9-11 | Colossians 1:15-20 | Hebrews 1:1-13
We are a God-Dependent Church
Matthew 6:5-13 | Ephesians 6:10-20 | Colossians 4:2-4
We are a Worship-Motivated Church
1 Chronicles 16:23-31 | Romans 12:1-2 | Revelation 4:8-11
We are a Mission-Focused Church
Matthew 28:16-20 | Luke 24:47 | Acts 1:1-11 | Colossians 1:28-29
We are a Love-Expressing Church
John 3:16 | John 13:1&14 | John 15:12&17 | 1 John 3:23 | Galatians 5:13
We are a Service-Minded Church
Romans 12:6-8 | 1 Peter 4:10-11 | Titus 2:14 | Titus 3:1& 8
We are a Mercy-Practicing Church
Micah 6:8 | James 1:27
Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, sufficient and authoritative for all matters of faith, life, and godliness.
• We believe in the unity of the Godhead, that there are three distinct Persons, of one substance, power, and purpose, who eternally exist in relationship to one another as Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. All three Persons are one in essence, nature, and being, each possessing the attributes of God in full, not in part.
• We believe Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God, lived a perfect life, died a substitutionary death on the cross for the sins of the world, was buried and after three days rose from the dead, conquering death, and is now seated at the right hand of God.
• We believe all men are sinners, falling short of the glory of God, and are in need of salvation from sin and its consequences.
• We believe salvation is by God’s grace, mercy, and faith alone, through the preaching of the gospel, repentance, and the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe every believer is indwelt by the Holy Spirit and is able and expected to walk in the newness of the Spirit by obeying God and growing in Christlikeness.
• We believe salvation includes regeneration which produces increasing obedience and transformation into the image of Christ.
• We believe in the future resurrection of those who have died, the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to eternal punishment.
• We believe in the universal church whereby all true believers are united through faith in Christ according to the truth of God’s Word.
• We believe in the second bodily coming of Jesus Christ to set up a literal kingdom on earth which will last one thousand years and will be followed by the eternal state and the new heavens and earth.
To learn more, please read and download our complete CBC Belief document.